NPQ Early Years Leadership (NPQEYL)
- Created By UCL IOE
- Last Updated May 11th, 2022
National Professional Qualification: Early Years Leadership
|Delivery Model||Face to Face sessions|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking dates:|
AUTUMN TERM 2022 – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
|Date of Training||Please see the Route Map under the Programme tab.|
|Time (UAE)||Please see the Route Map under the Programme tab.|
|Venue||Virtual delivery and/or Face to Face in Dubai – to be confirmed|
Due to some COVID restrictions remaining in place, the programme sessions will initially be delivered virtually. They will hopefully move to a Face to Face delivery as restrictions ease.
This NPQ is for leaders qualified to at least Level 3 with a full and relevant qualification who are, or are aspiring to be, managers of Private, Voluntary and Independent nurseries, headteachers of school-based or maintained nurseries, or childminders with leadership responsibilities.
Aims of the course
This publication provides guidance from the Department for Education (DfE). It sets out
the knowledge, skills and behaviours that will be developed by teachers when they
participate in the National Professional Qualification for Early Years Leadership
- Child Development, Curriculum and Assessment
- Additional and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Organisational Management
- Working in Partnership 32 References
See NPQEYL Framework tab for full programme content.
- Attainment of the National Professional Qualification for Early Years Leadership
- Internationally recognised qualification.