- Created By Jules Murray
- Posted on November 16th, 2022
|Delivery Model||Face to Face|
|What is Included||
|Deadline booking date:||
Wednesday 18th January 2023
|Date of Training||Wednesday 22nd February 2023|
|Time (UAE)||8:30am to 12pm (UAE Time)|
Anyone looking to improve their Stakeholder Relationships and acquire skills, knowledge and behaviours in conflict management. This course will address internal employee conflict as well as dealing with difficult customers.
Poor conflict management is costly and damaging to the staff morale and school reputation. This workshop aims to deliver a combination of skills, knowledge, and best processes to ensure confidence and competence in managing internal and external conflict.
Delegates will have the opportunity to practice in a variety of simulations.
This thought-provoking, interactive session will achieve the following outcomes:
- Understanding what conflict and conflict resolution is
- Understanding the impact of conflict in the workplace
- Understanding and delivering the process steps to conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of Conflicts
- Confidence in managing conflict internally and dealing with difficult customer
- Ability to demonstrate emotional and cultural intelligence and empathy
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
This programme is designed to develop the recruitment and induction techniques required to source the best candidate for the role. It takes an inside-out approach on the mindset and behaviours we choose to make along the recruitment journey. It is intended to promote awareness of best practise, make clear the school’s purpose and to ensure employees get the best start in their new role.
This programme will include practical and interactive exercises, has content which is appropriate and relevant to the roles and responsibilities of the attendees and will be high-energy, interactive, and experiential learning
Topics for discussion will include:
· What is conflict and why does it happen?
· Stages in the conflict process (Hidden, Aware, Felt, Manifest and Aftermath)
· Prevention is better than cure!
· 6 Processes to Understanding and Handling Conflict
· Emotional and Cultural Intelligence
· Frames of Reference and Perspective Taking
· Best shared practices and models to adopt when dealing with difficult customers