Leading and Establishing a High Performing Team
- Created By Jay Tostevin
- Last Updated March 7th, 2023
|Delivery Model||Face to Face|
|What is Included||
|Deadline booking date:||
Wednesday 12th April 2023
|Date of Training||Monday 15th May 2023|
|Time (UAE)||9:00am to 3:00pm (UAE Time)|
Teachers new to middle leadership positions and those aspiring to the roles.
This practical course is designed to enhance your leadership skills and boost your career performance. The course will provide you with the confidence to deliver excellence in teaching, effectiveness as a manager and inspiration as a leader.
- Recognize behaviours of an outstanding and inspiring leader.
- Recognize behaviours of high performing teams.
- Identify styles of management and their effectiveness in different situations.
- Understand the importance of strategic visioning and planning.
- Find strategies to build relationships with those around you to get high levels of buy-in.
- Use coaching to lead people confidently and effectively.
- Manage challenging conversations.
- Lead with resilience.
Using best practice experiences from within the teaching and management industry, coupled with academic theory the day will provide thought provoking, experiential learning. You will explore the behaviours of an outstanding leader and understand the new skills needed to engage those around you, managing both the practicalities of day to day operations, and inspiring your team to work with you to achieve goals.
We’ll look at strategic visioning, data driven decision making, enhancing productivity, managing and empowering people as well as how you can develop resilience to thrive under pressure. Take your leadership to next level and take your team with you.
|08:45||Registration and refreshments.|
|09:00||Behaviours of an effective leader and high performing teams.|
|10:00||Understanding your default leadership style.|
|11.00||Leadership agility. Building relationships and influencing others.|
|11:45||Using coaching to lead effectively.|
|13:30||Leading with resilience.|
|14:30||Visioning and planning for maximise impact.|