The School Leader Inventory Resident Facilitator Programme
- Created By Lesley Hunter
- Last Updated September 29th, 2021
Resident SLi Resident Facilitator Programme
|Delivery Model||Self-paced / Self-study|
|What is Included|
Members of senior staff who can support and influence the work of others in the school – senior leaders, head of year, etc.
To provide a framework for a shared vocabulary across the leadership in the school.
To build internal leadership capacity by training resident facilitators to support the implementation of the SLi in their own school.
To help school leaders:
- accelerate improvement
- facilitate development
- maintain well-being
- Understand the structure of the SLi Framework.
- Understand how the SLi can support a leader’s performance.
- Understand how the SLi can support a leader’s well-being.
- Know how to introduce a leader to the SLi and how to facilitate their completion of the online SLi diagnostic.
- Be able to interpret an individual leader’s SLi profile report and action plan.
- Be able to interpret the SLi facilitator report.
- Recognise the most relevant techniques to support a leader based on their profile report.
- Have experienced, and know how to deliver, the core techniques in the SLi Toolkit to support a leader’s development.
- Have access to a bank of additional developmental resources to use in your own school for future CPD, leadership development, self-evaluation and school improvement activities.
* Self-paced course with six modules – one per week for six weeks. Your six weeks completion window will be calculated from the date you begin Module 1.
Week 1: The SLi framework
Week 2: The SLi diagnostic and reports
Week 3: Balancing performance and well-being
Week 4: Exploring the SLi toolkit for performance
Week 5: Exploring the SLi toolkit for well-being
Week 6: Facilitating the SLi