Wellbeing and Resilience
- Created By Natalie Croome
- Last Updated September 29th, 2021
Wellbeing and Resilience: Collaborating to identify and cultivate resilience and wellbeing strengths
|What is Included|
- Teachers of students of all ages
- School Counsellors
- Special-Needs Staff
- Specialist Teachers
- School Leaders
- Support Staff
- Understand the nature of wellbeing and resilience.
- Appreciate that wellbeing and resilience are connected but not the same.
- Practice identifying, naming, and describing wellbeing and resilience strengths.
- Develop a repertoire of research-based of strategies for cultivating wellbeing and resilience strengths, for ourselves and with students and colleagues.
* Self-paced course with six modules to be completed in your own time.
Module 1: Wellbeing and Resilience: Using terms we understand…what are we talking about?
Module 2: The look and Feel of Wellbeing and Resilience; Some helpful analogies
Module 3: Telling Wellbeing and Resilience Stories
Module 4: The Strengths of Wellbeing and Resilience
Module 5: The I and WE of Wellbeing
Module 6: Realising Resilience