- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You need an account to take eLearning courses on our platform. Keep your password somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting our Support Team. You must have reached the age of consent for online services in United Arab Emirates.
- When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
- If you share your account login credential with someone else, you are responsible for what happens with your account and Infinite Learning will not intervene in disputes between learners or educational institutes who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on our eLearning platform and use the Services. If you are younger than the required age, you may not set up an account. If we discover that you have created an account and you are younger than 18 years of age, we will terminate your account.
- You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us.
- When you enroll in a course, you get a license from us to view it via our eLearning services and no other use. Don’t try to transfer or resell courses in any way. We grant you a limited time access license, except when we must disable the course because of legal or policy reasons.
- As a learner, when you enroll in a course, whether it’s a free or paid course, you are getting from Infinite Learning a license to view the course via our eLearning platform and Services, and Infinite Learning is the licensor of record. Courses are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites).
- In legal, more complete terms, Infinite Learning grants you (as a learner) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by an Infinite Learning authorized representative. This also applies to content you can access via any of our APIs.
Payments, Cancellation, and Refunds
When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, Infinite Learning offers a 7-day refund or credit for most course purchases given that the account has not been accessed by login.
- The prices of courses on Infinite Learning are determined based on our Pricing and Promotions Policy. We regularly run promotions and sales for our courses and certain courses are only available at discounted prices for a set period of time. The price applicable to a course will be the price at the time you complete your purchase of the course (at checkout).
- Any price offered for a particular course may also be different when you are logged into your account from the price available to users who aren’t registered or logged in, because some of our promotions are available to new users only.
- The listed currency you see is United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED). We do not enable users to see pricing in other currencies.
- The value added tax (VAT) is applicable to consumer sales in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), we are responsible for collecting and remitting that tax to the proper tax authorities. The VAT charges will be shown during checkout procedure.
- Our transactions are in AED currency and we accept Visa and Mastercard debit or credit cards.
- When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us.
- We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can request that Infinite Learning cancels your account and provide refund under the following conditions
- Cancellation has to be requested within first 7 days of the purchase
- The account holder has not accessed the course(s) by logging into the account and accessing the course
- We reserve the right to apply a credit or a refund, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners.
- No credit or refund is due to you if you request it after the 7-day guarantee time limit has passed.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- To cancel and request a refund, use the contact form of this website.
- At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our cancellation/refund policy, we reserve the right to ban your account and to restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to a course due to your violation of these Terms or our Trust & Safety Guidelines, you will not be eligible to receive any credit or refund.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can request that Infinite Learning cancels your account and provide refund under the following conditions
Content and Behavior Rules
- You can only use Infinite Learning eLearning for lawful purposes. You’re responsible for all the content that you post on our platform. You should keep the reviews, questions, posts, courses and other content you upload in line with our guidelines and the law, and respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- We can ban your account for repeated or major offenses.
- If you think someone is infringing your copyright on our platform, let us know.
- You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behavior on our platform must comply with applicable local or national laws or regulations of United Arab Emirates. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- For certain courses, we invite you to submit content or tests. Don’t post or submit anything that is not yours.
- Upon receiving the payment, the payment processing partner will email the receipt of the purchase and allow the purchaser to submit learner(s) details to Infinite Learning through a form at the end of the payment.
- Within 2 business days from the payment date, the purchaser will receive the login details to the student portal and the purchased courses could be taken online.
- The courses will be delivered via the eLearning portal of Infinite Learning.
Infinite Learning’s Rights
- We own the Infinite Learning platform and Services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by our employees. You can’t tamper with those or use them without authorization.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Infinite Learning platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Infinite Learning and its licensors.
- Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Arab Emirates and foreign countries.
- Nothing gives you a right to use the Infinite Learning name or any of the Infinite Learning trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Infinite Learning or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Infinite Learning platform and Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform, Infinite Learning’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Infinite Learning’s service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the Infinite Learning platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps, or API (and only pursuant to those API terms and conditions). You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as Infinite Learning); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
Miscellaneous Legal Terms
These Terms are like any other contract, and they have boring but important legal terms that protect us from the countless things that could happen and that clarify the legal relationship between us and you.
- Binding Agreement
- You agree that by registering, accessing or using our Services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Infinite Learning. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not register, access, or otherwise use any of our Services.
- If you are an official accepting these Terms and using our Services on behalf of an institution, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
- Any version of these Term in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language will control if there is any conflict.
- These Terms (including any agreements and policies linked from these Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then that provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect.
- Even if we are delayed in exercising our rights or fail to exercise a right in one case, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights under these Terms, and we may decide to enforce them in the future. If we decide to waive any of our rights in a particular instance, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights generally or in the future.
- It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. It may happen that we encounter security issues. These are just examples. You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work out right.
- In legal, more complete language, the Services and their content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Services or their content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from use of the Services.
- Your use of the Services (including any content) is entirely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Infinite Learning or its affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
- We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
- Limitation of Liability
- There are risks inherent into using our Services, for example, if you enroll in a course and you injure yourself. You fully accept these risks and you agree that you will have no recourse to seek damages against even if you suffer loss or damage from using our platform and Services.
- In legal, more complete language, to the extent permitted by law, we (and our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, revenue, profits, or business opportunities, or personal injury or death), whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, or otherwise, and even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of damages in advance.
- Our liability (and the liability of each of our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the greater of three hundred and fifty (AED 350) or the amount you have paid us in the twelve (12) months before the event giving rise to your claims. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so some of the above may not apply to you.
- If you behave in a way that gets us in legal trouble, we may exercise legal recourse against you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request), and hold harmless Infinite Learning, our group companies, and their officers, directors, suppliers, partners, and agents from an against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from (a) the content you post or submit, (b) your use of the Services (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of a third party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE without reference to its choice or conflicts of law principles.
- Where the “Dispute Resolution” section below does not apply, you and we consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of federal and state courts in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Legal Actions and Notices
- No action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or email (by us to the email associated with your account or by you to email@example.com).
- Relationship Between Us
- You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
- No Assignment
- You may not assign or transfer these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under them). For example, if you registered an account as an employee of a company, your account cannot be transferred to another employee. We may assign these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under them) to another company or person without restriction.
- Nothing in these Terms confers any right, benefit, or remedy on any third-party person or entity.
- You agree that your account is non-transferable and that all rights to your account and other rights under these Terms terminate upon your death.
- If there’s a dispute, our Support Team is happy to help resolve the issue. If that doesn’t work and you live in United Arab Emirates, your options are to go to small claims court or bring a claim in binding arbitration; you may not bring that claim in another court or participate in a non-individual class action claim against us.
- This Dispute Resolution section applies only if you live in the United Arab Emirates.
- Most disputes can be resolved, so before bringing a formal legal case, please first try contacting our Support Team.
- Small Claims
- Either of us can bring a claim in small claims court in United Arab Emirates.
- Going to Arbitration
- If we can’t resolve our dispute amicably, you and Infinite Learning agree to resolve any claims related to these Terms (or our other legal terms) through final and binding arbitration, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory.
- If one of us brings a claim in court that should be arbitrated and the other party refuses to arbitrate it, the other party can ask a court to force us both to go to arbitration (compel arbitration).
- Either of us can also ask a court to halt a court proceeding while an arbitration proceeding is ongoing.
- Updating these Terms
- From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Infinite Learning reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time.
- If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
- Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
Our Contact details
- This website is owned and operated by Infinite Learning FZ LLC
- We are registered in Dubai Knowledge Village and our registered office including principal place of business is at Block 9, Ground Floor, Dubai Knowledge Village, P.O. Box: 502221, Dubai, UAE
- You can contact us:
- using our website contact form;