Today we ran the second of four courses this week, with our partners, The Safeguarding Alliance. This 2 day course, entitled Safeguarding best practice within the International School Levels 1 and 2 is delivered by our internationally experienced professionals from a social service, education and Policing background; Dr Liz Gailer and Paul Read.
By the end of the 2 days, delegates will have learn how to:
- Recognise possible child abuse;
- Respond appropriately;
- Report your concerns about a child;
- Record what you’ve seen or heard;
- Identify what is meant by safeguarding and child abuse;
- Understand how safeguarding is to be implemented in an international
- Name the categories of child abuse and neglect;
- Recognise the signs and indicators of possible abuse;
- Identify the relevant legislation and guidance that safeguards young people;
- Identify the barriers to children and adults reporting concerns.
Thank you again to our wonderful hosts – Jebel Ali School and of course to Liz and Paul for sharing their knowledge and expertise.
#CPD #Collaboration #Safeguarding #KeepingChildrenSafe @TheSafeguarding @jebelalischool