- Created By Suzanne Pearson
- Last Updated March 2nd, 2023
|Delivery Model||Face to Face|
|What is Included||
|Deadline booking date:||
Wednesday 26th April 2023
|Date of Training||Tuesday 6th June 2023|
|Time (UAE)||8:45am to 3:30pm (UAE Time) – 6th June
- School Staff and school support staff working with children and young people.
- Especially useful for those working in a team, teachers responsible for life skills, character development and resilience.
- Those responsible for managing staff will find this invaluable.
To maximise the links between personality types and learning to create positive attitudes and maximise the learning environment.
- Identify your own True Colour personality profile and teaching preference.
- Identify strategies for creating successful communication with all 4 personality types
- Understand learning environments based on personality types.
- Learn the 4 basic True colour learning styles of students and links to learning
- List strategies linked to personality to enhance positive behaviour and reduce class disruption.
- Identify techniques to enhance self-esteem and emotional wellbeing of students.
|08:45||Registration and refreshments.|
|14:00||True Colours in the classroom
Understanding children’s personality and behaviour, strategies that match personality