The Mindful Teacher
- Created By Suzanne Pearson
- Last Updated July 4th, 2023
|Delivery Model||Face to Face|
|What is Included||
|Deadline booking date:||
Wednesday 27th September 2023
|Date of Training||Thursday 9th November 2023|
|Time (UAE)||8:30am to 3:30pm (UAE Time)|
All Primary and Secondary school staff, Teachers, Senior Leaders Pastoral Staff.
To explore and understand the dynamics of mindfulness through a range of experiential tasks developing the mindful teacher.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Defined Mindfulness and the Mindful teacher.
- Discussed the research and application of mindfulness in schools.
- Explored practical examples of mindfulness.
- Understand the application of mindful practice in the class.
- Explored the complications of mindfulness.
- Discussed the benefits of mindfulness for teaching and children in the class.
- Identified mindful activities for children.
|08:30||Registration and refreshments.|
|14:00||Mindful exercises for children|