Risk assessments have a fundamental role in keeping children and young people safe in education.
This course will support delegates in implementing a robust risk assessment. The course will be provide delegates with an overview of the risk assessment. Delegates will be provided with a template risk assessment and taught how to use it when assessing risk.
The course address risk escalation and mitigation strategies.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at members of staff who hold or will hold the responsibility for drafting risk assessments within the school.
Those who would benefit most are:
- Members of the senior leadership team;
- Facilities management;
- Designated Safeguarding Leads.
Aims of the course
The course aim is to provide delegates with the appropriate skills and knowledge to be able to identify risk and implement a robust risk assessment that will keep children and young people safe in education.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Identify roles and responsibilities when undertaking a risk assessment;
- Understand how to identify risks to the child or young person;
- Understand how to assess risks using a rag rating system;
- Understand how to record risks;
- Identify key areas of risk mitigation;
- Understand the important of risk review;
- Understand how to implement a risk assessment policy;
Costs and Dates
- AED 500 per delegate plus 5% VAT = AED 525
- Monday 24th May 2021 (12:30 to 4:30pm UAE time)