Movement Matters – Super Scribers
- Created By Helen Battelley
- Last Updated November 29th, 2023
Dance / Spatial Awareness/Physical Competency
|Delivery Model||Face to Face session|
|What is Included||
|Deadline booking date||
Wednesday 6th December 2023
|Date of training||Tuesday 23rd January 2024|
|Time (UAE)||8:45am to 3:30pm|
|Venue||Dubai – to be confirmed|
Primary Teachers, EYFS and KS1, Support Staff, Managers, Aspiring Team Leaders, PE Subject Leaders, Play specialists.
- Staff will discover inspirational ways to boost early writing skills
- Staff will develop a holistic approach to learning
- Staff will gain more confidence to plan and deliver high quality active learning provision
- To boost overall literacy skills through physical development
- To use physical skills as a foundation for fine motor skills
- To understand the benefits of movement and the impact it has on learning and learners.
|8:30||Registration and refreshments|
|08:45||· Introduction and Welcome
· Who’s who?
· Communication, interaction, connection
· Physical Development
· Storytelling – practical
|11:00||· Dominance, are you a left, or right?
· Movement dynamics; FMS
· Dance Practice – Dancing emotions
|1:15||· Practice – Gross and Fine motor skills,
· Rhythm and body percussion = Syllabology
· Rotation Schemas
|3:00||· Curiosity and Wonder
· Spatial awareness, vestibular and proprioceptive
|3:40||Feedback and Evaluations|
Some of Helen’s other courses available with Infinite learning:
- Super scribers – Early mark making
- Maths Movers – Movement Matters
- Movement for well-being – Movement Matters
- Boosting learning through movement
- Instant Impacting Movement Ideas
- Music and Movement in the Early Years
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enquire about group bookings or bespoke training.