Managing Allegations of Abuse Against Staff and Volunteers
- Created By Emily Konstantas
- Posted on October 4th, 2021
|Delivery Model||Online Face to Face session|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking date:|
Wednesday 15th December 2021
|Face to Face Online sessions||Programme breakdown|
Tuesday 8th February 2022
1:00pm to 5:00pm UAE time
PRIMARY and SECONDARY All Senior Leaders, School Governors/Trustees and Safeguarding Leads.
- To equip the delegate with the confidence to manage allegations of abuse against staff and volunteers.
- Understand what an allegation is and how allegations may arise
- Understand role and responsibilities in managing allegations
- Recognise possible risks and identify measures to mitigate risk
- Understand how to effectively manage communication
- Understand the impact of allegations and investigations to ensure that all those involved are appropriately supported
- Identify good practice
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and organisations must maintain an attitude of ‘it can happen here’. It is important that organisations are confident in assessing and managing allegations of abuse against staff and/or volunteers.
Through intense safeguarding crisis management, The Safeguarding Alliance are in a unique position to share our experience and knowledge to support you in your role when faced with an allegation of abuse against staff and/or volunteers.
Our course has been designed to ensure that you take a systematic approach and understand the importance of evidencing when faced with a safeguarding concern.
* Times are UAE 1:00pm to 5:00pm via ZOOM.
Session 1: It can happen here
Session 2: Communication, next steps and managing the outcome