A training session to Enhance Student Recruitment
OK let’s be real – a parent’s anxiety and emotional levels may be at an all-time high right now. It is no surprise that 2020 is proving to be a volatile year. Uncertainty and confusion abound and ambiguity aplenty!
It is time to give parents the confidence they crave in our safeguarding ability. To show clarity and competence in our communications and to demonstrate understanding and empathy to their individual situations.
In this dynamic 3-hour session, your Registrar and Admission’s Officer will discover ways to maximise the personal impact of our parent communications and build trust in our relationships. In turn this will enhance the school’s empathetic reputation, demonstrate agility to the current climate and boost loyalty to the school’s brand.
- Is your school currently struggling to meet enrolment targets?
- Are you losing students to competitor schools?
- Are your conversion rates down?
- Are your marketing and admissions strategies aligned and effective?
- Have you given the Administration Staff the tools and the training to maximise admissions in your school?
- Do all school staff understand their role and the importance of maximising their own personal impact during The Customer Journey?
A 3-hour live session delivered by Jules Murray over ZOOM to include:
- Customer Service Excellence
- Clarity and Confidence in Communications
- Enhancing Personal Impact
- Guidance and Reassurance
- Empathy and Understanding
- Agility and Flexibility
- Emotional Engagement
- Trust and Loyalty Building
We will be developing a system for predictably achieving a boost to parent’s confidence and trust levels, based on specific, repeatable principles and practices. Exploring and developing practical strategies aimed to improve the Parent Journey Map and ultimately our sales conversion results.
Who Should Attend?
Registrars and Admission Officers seeking to:
- Enhance their parent journey and stakeholder communications
- Maximise personal impact and build trust in parent relationships
- Prepare themselves for a parent meeting or Open Day presentation
- Enhance their school reputation and demonstrate their confidence in COVID times