Instant Impacting Movement Ideas
- Created By Helen Battelley
- Posted on September 23rd, 2021
instant impacting movement ideas
|Delivery Model||Online Face to Face session|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking date:|
Wednesday 8th December 2021
|Face to Face Online sessions||Programme breakdown|
Tuesday 11th January 2022
4:00pm to 5:30pm UAE time
EYFS: PE and Sports Leads, PE Teachers, Early Years/KG Teachers, EYFS Support Staff, Nursery Daycare Managers, and staff.
- A highly practical and engaging session
- Delegates will learn a selection of activities to take back to their setting
- The activities will support all developmental domains
- Delegates will learn how creative planning elicits excellent responses
- All activities have been used in evidence-based practice.
- To enable delegates to understand the principles of movement in early childhood
- To develop a foundation of practical skills to enhance motor competence
- To understand the benefits of movement and the impact it has on learning and learners.
A highly engaging course aimed at raising the confidence and knowledge in early childhood physical activity and physical development.
This course will provide you with all the necessary information to deliver fun, and engaging movement activities to boost learning potential.
* Times are UAE 4:00pm to 5:30pm via ZOOM.
Comfortable clothing is required for this course as there is a practical element.
Some of Helen’s other courses available with Infinite learning:
- Super scribers – early mark making
- Maths Movers – Movement Matters
- Movement for well-being – Movement Matters
- Boosting learning through movement
- Early Year PE
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enquire about group bookings or bespoke training.