How do we develop students reasoning skills in Mathematics?
- Created By Raj Kumar
- Posted on October 10th, 2021
|Delivery Model||Face to Face sessions|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking date:|
Wednesday 30th April 2022
|Date of Training||Thursday 19th May 2022|
|Time (UAE)||8:30am to 3:30pm|
|Venue||Dubai – to be confirmed|
Please note: If COVID restrictions are introduced, this course will become an online training session.
SECONDARY KS3, KS4 teachers and KS3/4 Coordinators
- Provide a range of classroom strategies that encourage reasoning.
- Recognise the importance of teaching for understanding.
- Create effective reasoning activities for any topic.
- Teachers will gain deeper understanding and confidence in the planning and classroom use of approaches that develop pupils’ reasoning skills across KS3 and KS4 lessons.
|08:30||Registration and refreshments|
Mathscademy is run by Raj Kumar to provide mathematics support and consultancy.