Early Years PE/PA
- Created By Helen Battelley
- Last Updated September 1st, 2022
Early Years Physical Education (3 to 6 year olds)
|Delivery Model||Online Face to Face session|
|What is Included||
|Deadline booking date:||
Wednesday January 18th 2023
Training 4:00pm to 5:30pm UAE time
|Face to Face Online sessions||Programme breakdown|
|Wednesday 8th February 2023||
EYFS PE and Sports Leads, PE Teachers, Early Years/KG Teachers, EYFS Support Staff, Nursery Daycare Managers, and staff. (3 to 6 year olds).
- Provides delegates with an understanding of how to deliver an EY session
- To recognise the difference between PA/PD/PL/PE
- To increase skills and broaden an understanding of EY PA
- Provide delegates with the skills to create their own programme
- Instant ideas to increase engagement
- To learn how to use music and movement to elicit excellent responses in young children.
- To enable delegates to understand the principles of movement in early childhood
- To develop a foundation of practical skills to enhance motor competence
- To understand the benefits of movement and the impact it has on learning and learners.
A highly engaging course aimed at raising the confidence and knowledge in early childhood physical activity and physical development.
Do you know the difference between PA/PD/PE/PL?
This course will provide you with the skills to create an engaging curriculum to enhance learning and well-being.
* Times are UAE 4:00pm to 5:30pm via ZOOM.
Comfortable clothing is required for this course as there is a practical element.
Some of Helen’s other courses available with Infinite learning:
- Super scribers – early mark making
- Maths Movers – Movement Matters
- Movement for well-being – Movement Matters
- Boosting learning through movement
- Instant Impacting Movement Ideas
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enquire about group bookings or bespoke training.