Early Years Music and Movement Training – Level 2
- Created By Helen Battelley
- Posted on October 10th, 2021
Early Years Physical Education
|Delivery Model||Face to Face session|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking date:|
Wednesday 4th May 2022
|Date of training||Tuesday 7th June 2022|
|Time (UAE)||8:45am to 3:30pm|
Dubai – to be confirmed
Please note: If COVID restrictions are introduced, this course will become an online training session.
EYFS KS1, Pre-prep, Kindergarten, EYFS, FS1 and FS2, childminders, nursery staff, nannies, EY PE, and SEND.
- To develop an extensive knowledge base around music and movement as an aid to learning
- To create diverse and engaging lessons to inspire learners
- To reflect on your current practice.
- Delegates will learn how movement is a child’s first form of communication, and impacts on all other areas of development.
- Delegates will discover how best to support young children to engage is a vibrant curriculum.
- Delegates will further develop practical ways on how to deliver lesson content using a movement philosophy.
- Delegates will enhance their confidence within the areas of dance/movement/singing and using music.
- Delegates will create engaging lessons to inspire learners.
- Delegates will hold a deeper understanding of brain/body connectivity and reflexes.
This one-day programme is part two of a series of three levels of professional development in Early Years Music and Movement covering both theoretical and practical content. Helen’s role as a researcher for Birmingham City University feeds into her training provision. The content covered is underpinned with evidence-based research within Helen’s field of Early Childhood (0-7) Physical Activity and Musical Movement Play.
Comfortable clothing is required for this course as there is a practical element.
|8:45||Registration, Networking and refreshments|
|09:00||Fundamental Movement Skills and Principals of Movement.|
|11:00||Storytelling using Music.|
There is a discount of 10% if you book the same delegate on all three levels.
Some of Helen’s other courses available with Infinite learning:
- Super scribers – Early mark making
- Maths Movers – Movement Matters
- Movement for well-being – Movement Matters
- Boosting learning through movement
- Instant Impacting Movement Ideas
- Early Years Music and Movement – Level 1
- Early Years Music and Movement – Level 2
- Early Years Music and Movement – Level 3
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to enquire about group bookings or bespoke training.