Early Years Music and Movement Training – Level 1
- Created By Helen Battelley
- Posted on October 10th, 2021
Early Years Physical Education
|Delivery Model||Face to Face session|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking date:|
Wednesday 4th May 2022
|Date of training||Monday 6th June 2022|
|Time (UAE)||8:45am to 3:30pm|
Dubai – to be confirmed
Please note: If COVID restrictions are introduced, this course will become an online training session.
EYFS KS1, Pre-prep, Kindergarten, EYFS, FS1 and FS2, childminders, nursery staff, nannies, EY PE, and SEND.
- To develop an extensive knowledge base around music and movement as an aid to learning
- To create diverse and engaging lessons to inspire learners
- To reflect on your current practice.
- Delegates will learn how movement is a child’s first form of communication
- Delegates will discover how best to support young children to engage is a vibrant curriculum
- Delegates will learn practical ways on how to deliver lesson content using a movement philosophy
- Delegates will become confident within the areas of dance/movement/singing and using music
- Delegates will be able to create engaging lessons to inspire learners
- Delegates will understand the foundations of brain/body connectivity and reflexes
This one-day programme is professional development in Early Years Music and Movement covering. Helen’s role as a researcher for Birmingham City University feeds into her training provision. There are three levels in this programme and the content covered is underpinned with evidence-based research.
Comfortable clothing is required for this course as there is a practical element.
|8:45||Registration, Networking and refreshments|
|11:00||Imaginative Play and Movement Play|
|14:00||Music and Movement and links to EYFS Framework and KS1|
There is a discount of 10% if you book the same delegate on all three levels.
Some of Helen’s other courses available with Infinite learning:
- Super scribers – Early mark making
- Maths Movers – Movement Matters
- Movement for well-being – Movement Matters
- Boosting learning through movement
- Instant Impacting Movement Ideas
- Early Years Music and Movement – Level 1
- Early Years Music and Movement – Level 2
- Early Years Music and Movement – Level 3
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enquire about group bookings or bespoke training.