In an ever-changing online world, it is imperative that you remain up to date with current technology and media trends that may pose a threat to the children and young people in your care. Our training examines key risk factors children and young people may be face with whilst using online platforms and social media.
Who is this course for?
Delegates who have not previously completed an e-safety course may wish to undertake this training. Equally, this course will support those who have previously undertaken e-safety training and who wish to update their knowledge and skills required for continued professional development.
- Teaching Staff;
- Designated Safeguarding Leads;
- Deputy Head Teachers;
- Heads of Year;
- School Governors;
- Supervisory Staff;
- Whole Settings.
Aims of the course
The aim of the course is to equip with you with the skills required to identify key trending e-safety risks to children and young people. The course aims to support you to mitigate online dangers and understanding how and when to report a concern.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Gain an understanding of which technologies children and young people use and why;
- Assess the risks and issues associated with children and young people being online and using the internet;
- Have a firm understanding how to access advice and support if they have a concern about a child or young person using the internet;
- Develop professional resilience.
Costs and Dates
- AED 500 per delegate plus 5% VAT = AED 525
- Tuesday 8th June 2021 (12.30pm to 4:30pm UAE time)