Developing Curriculum Leadership
- Created By NEON
- Last Updated August 10th, 2022
|Delivery Model||Online session|
|What is Included||
Deadline booking date
Wednesday 2nd November
*This course does not have specific timings. There is a real-life facilitator that hosts discussion groups & online chat but no specific dates/times, just a period within which you complete the online study.
Delegates log in and have certain modules to complete online, self-study when this suits you over the course of 2 weeks. There will then be a ‘facilitator’ that adds comments in the discussion areas, asks questions of the delegates individually and at group level to stimulate conversation and further reflection. There are no live sessions*
Monday 14th November 2022
Sunday 27th October 2022
PRIMARY and SECONDARY
The courses are aimed at school leaders at all levels and in all settings. They encourage collaboration and sharing through networked online learning. We can provide courses to:
- individual leaders at any level in schools
- a group of leaders from an individual school or group of schools
Explore the leadership of curriculum intent, implementation and impact on pupil outcomes and apply to your own role and context.
- The substance of education
Curriculum intent – national expectations
Curriculum intent – review and planning
Curriculum intent – personal development
Curriculum implementation – quality of teaching
Quality teaching – questioning & long-term memory
Leadership and subject expertise
Effective use of assessment
Assessing curriculum impact
- Our online courses offer ‘anywhere, anytime’ blended learning with a carefully constructed balance of activities that engage participants and stimulate research, reflection, and discussion.
- An online facilitator with wide experience of school leadership supports and challenges each participant.
- Each course provides 8-12 hours of facilitated learning, spread across 2 weeks – equivalent to two F2F days, including up-to-date theory, research, and DfE requirements related to topic.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive an Infinite Learning/NEON Certificate of Professional Learning.
In response to demand from schools, we are now supplying a range of facilitated online courses on specific leadership topics. The courses focus on school improvement through leadership development. The content complements, but does not replace, the highly revered NPQ content framework. We are currently offering 3 online courses:
- Developing Outstanding Leadership
- Developing Curriculum Leadership
- Improving the Quality of Teaching
Infinite Learning is delivering these courses in partnership with NEON Learning. NEON is a not-for-profit organisation and the UKs foremost supplier of fully facilitated 2-week online courses to DfE providers.
* This online training is set over a two-week period.
Download course flyer for full details of this excellent training programme.