Dealing with Difficult People (In School Training)
- Created By admin@infinite
- Last Updated March 17th, 2022
Dealing with difficult people
|Delivery Model||In School Face to Face/Online Live Broadcast|
|What is Included|
Deadline booking date
In School Training Available
Date of Training
9:45am to 3:30pm
See Programme for timings of the day
PRIMARY and SECONDARY Headteachers, Deputy Heads, Teaching and Teaching Assistants, Office Managers, Admin Assistants, SENCO, Pastoral Lead.
Aims of the course
To empower practitioners to effectively manage unwanted behaviour and motivate pupils to make good choices.
- Look at dealing with difficult people
- Help those who want to develop greater confidence and skill in dealing with difficult people at work.
- Learn how to handle “tricky” situations effectively and empathetically.
- Learn how to handle these challenging conversations using a step by step blueprint.
|10:00 – 11:15||4 Step Process: Planning a difficult conversation/meeting
|11:30 – 1:00||10 Step Process: Dealing with a difficult person/situation
|14:00||Dealing with difficult conversations
About NSM Training & Consultancy Limited
NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd offer a wide range of services including courses, conferences and publications all designed to provide practical, effective and sustainable solutions which is based on the latest research.
NSMTC’s training courses are delivered by active teachers and other professionals who create a relaxed, friendly and inspirational experience for all. We offer high quality Open Courses, In-House Training, Consultancy and Conferences both national and international.