Curriculum Deep Dives (Primary)
- Created By Malcolm Greenhalgh
- Last Updated July 19th, 2022
|Delivery Model||Face to Face session|
|What is Included||
|Deadline booking date:||
Wednesday 12th October 2022
|Date of Training||Wednesday 23rd November 2022|
|Time (UAE)||08:45am to 3:30pm|
|Venue||Dubai – to be confirmed|
Please note: If COVID restrictions are introduced, this course will become an online training session.
PRIMARY Senior and aspiring leaders in primary schools.
This course aims for senior leaders to have a greater in-depth knowledge of how their curriculum is taught and the process of the Deep Dive.
It aims to support leaders to carry out their own Deep Dives with their middle leaders and to develop robust professional dialogues to help and support the improvement of teaching and learning.
- have a clear understanding of the relationship between intent, implementation and impact
- have a clearer understanding of the importance of clear curriculum deliverable statements and plans
- have a better understanding of their role in ensuring all the parts of the curriculum come together and how this relates to standards achieved
- a greater appreciation of how to prepare for in-depth scrutiny of their own practice
- a fuller understanding of the demands and process of effective evaluation
- have more strategies at hand to manage staff effectively to attain the best outcomes
|08:30||Registration and refreshments|
|08:45||Deep Dive Principals
Is the curriculum described by the school in key whole school documents delivered effectively?
|14:00||Bringing the evidence together|
About Incyte International Limited
Incyte International was formed 15 years ago to help and support schools. We have since built a significant reputation for providing high quality support to schools in the UK and overseas. We have over 100 accredited high quality consultants providing a wide range of specialist support services enabling us to cover all aspects of school improvement for early years, primary, secondary, special schools and FE. This body of consultants includes former HMI, current inspectors in the UK and the Middle East, contract consultants with the DfE, headteachers and subject specialists. We pride ourselves on providing support through a collegiate approach using high quality mentoring and coaching skills to ensure personnel in schools gather the skills needed to operate successful schools.
The directors have significant experience in organisational improvement worldwide and are well respected by key people in the field of lifelong learning.