Conducting Difficult Conversations
- Created By Elly Tobin
- Last Updated July 24th, 2023
Leading Difficult Conversations
|Delivery Model||Face to Face session|
|What is Included|
Deadline booking date
Wednesday 4th October 2023
Date of Training
Wednesday 22nd November 2023
|Time (UAE)||8:45am to 3:30pm UAE Time|
Teachers and administrators who have the responsibility to lead, develop and manage teams of any size across all sectors.
- To explore the need to sometimes have a difficult conversation with team members.
- To acknowledge responsibility for correcting issues that occur within teams.
- To define the types of conversations
- To gain confidence in how to handle such conversations when they become heated
- To understand the importance of listening
- Be better prepared for difficult management conversations
- Be able to develop strategies to support those difficult conversations.
- Gain confidence that will lead to positive outcomes for all in difficult conversations
A one day course to explore the problems in having a difficult conversation while analysing the categories they fall in to and emerging with clear strategies that lead to positive outcomes for both parties.
|08:45||Registration and refreshments.|