Boosting Learning Through Movement
- Created By Helen Battelley
- Last Updated September 16th, 2021
EYFS Learning through movement
|Delivery Model||Online Face to Face session|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking date:|
Wednesday 6th October 2021
Training 4:00pm to 5:30pm UAE time
|Face to Face Online sessions||Programme breakdown|
|Wednesday 10th November 2021|
EYFS PE and Sports Leads, PE Teachers, Early Years/KG Teachers, EYFS Support Staff, Nursery Daycare Managers, and staff.
- Delegates will learn how movement underpins all learning in early childhood
- the focus of the course will be from birth to 5 years
- examining overriding reflexes through complex movement patterns
- evaluating how movement stimuli can promote gross motor skills
- exploring recent neuroscience research on epigenetics
- practical activities to support learning
- reflection on practice.
- To enable delegates to understand the principles of movement in early childhood
- To develop a foundation of practical skills to enhance motor competence.
- To understand the benefits of movement and the impact it has on learning and learners.
A highly engaging course aimed at raising the confidence and knowledge in early childhood physical activity and physical development.
This course will focus on retained reflexes and mid-line development and provide practical ways to deliver engaging active learning classes.
Comfortable clothing is required for this course as there is a practical element.
* Times are UAE 4:00pm to 5:30pm via ZOOM.