A Kit Bag approach to develop positive classroom behaviour
- Created By Nicola Morgan
- Last Updated September 19th, 2021
|Delivery Model||Face to Face sessions|
|What is Included|
|Deadline booking date|
Wednesday 3rd November 2021
|Date of Training||Tuesday 7th December 2021|
|Time (UAE)||8:30am to 3:30pm|
|Venue||Dubai – to be confirmed|
Please note: If COVID restrictions are introduced, this course will become an online training session.
PRIMARY and SECONDARY Headteachers, Deputy Heads, Teaching and Teaching Assistants, Office Managers, Admin Assistants.
This course is bursting with tried and tested practical ideas and strategies to improve behaviour within the school and/or classroom. Focusing on setting up effective systems for expectations, rules, correctives and positive reinforcements linked to the whole school positive behaviour policy. All the strategies and systems are based on consistency and fairness to create a positive learning environment and help pupils understand and manage their behaviour.
- Learn dynamic strategies to effectively deal with unwanted behaviour.
- Implement effective rules, routines and correctives.
- Construct a graduated response to unwanted behavior.
- Practice techniques to de-escalate low-level to challenging behavior.
- Tips on how to get the classes’ attention.
- Build successful teacher-student relationships.
- Engage in positive talk to reduce confrontation.
- Look at the research behind positive reinforcements.
- Practice ways to positively reinforce.
- Strategies to help focus on the desired behavior.
|08:30||Registration and refreshments|
|11:30||Create a positive learning environment
|14:00||Positively reinforce effectively
About NSM Training and Consultancy Limited
NSM Training & Consultancy Ltd offer a wide range of services including courses, conferences and publications all designed to provide practical, effective and sustainable solutions which is based on the latest research.
NSMTC’s training courses are delivered by active teachers and other professionals who create a relaxed, friendly and inspirational experience for all. We offer high quality Open Courses, In-House Training, Consultancy and Conferences both national and international.